All theses functionalities are managed thanks to custom classes set on the block itself :
- Display as carousel is-carousel
- Enable Masonry grid is-masonry
- Display the page in a popup ( if page-type is UI-content ) popup-link
- The number of columns displayed on desktop screen 1-column - 2-column - ...
- Deleting gap between items (no margins) no-gap
- Sorting by tags (only with masonry) tag-sorting
- Sorting by keywords (only with masonry) keyword-sorting
Display a page content in a popup.
Anitya can display the content of a page inside a popup from a page-list item. This is so usefull for one-page layout where we don't want to have pages for blog post or works.
To do this, pages is build with the UI-content page-types or wathever page or page-type that use the one_page_details page layout.
You can also mix links with normal links to pages and popup.
Use external link
All page-list support external links on pages.
To use this feature, fill the attribute Use a external URL as link of the page. That's it.